Alphabet Worksheets A-Z Bundle
Bundle of alphabet letter activities and alphabet worksheets A-Z for letter recognition practice
Total Pages: 139
File Size: 196 MB (Zip File)
Do you have students who need help learning their letters, but you don’t have time to prep tons of activities? This alphabet resource is just what you need! It includes 6 different types of alphabet worksheets A-Z that are FUN for students, but require NO prep! All you need are dice, stamps, mini erasers, and magazines.
- Alphabet Mazes: This resource was designed as a way for students to practice letter formation and beginning sounds, while incorporating fine motor practice. There are 26 fun mazes included.
- Letter Recognition Worksheets: Includes 26 pages to help students practice a variety of skills such as: sorting uppercase and lowercase letters, handwriting and letter formation, beginning sounds, and environmental print.
- Letter Roll Game: Includes 15 game mats. Students will roll the dot cube, say the letter name in the corresponding column and color it. They will roll the dot cube again and repeat. If they roll the same number again, they will say the next letter in the column and cover it. They will continue to play until all of the spaces have been covered.
- Magazine Hunt: This resource was designed as a way for students to practice letter recognition with environmental print. There are three options of mats included. Students will look through magazines and cut out letters to glue on their paper.
- Stamp the Letter: There are 20 pages included. Students will use the letter stamps to record the missing letter pair. Then they will write both the upper and lowercase letters on the lines provided.
- Beginning Sound Practice: Students will say the name of each picture to determine the beginning sound. If the beginning sound matches the target letter, students will color the pictures.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.