December Emergency Sub Plans for Kindergarten
Total Pages: 155 pages
This winter resource takes the stress out of creating December emergency sub plans for kindergarten. Whether it’s planned or last minute, these sub plans include tons of no prep and low prep options, so they can be ready quick when you’re short on time and in a pinch this holiday season. Themes include gingerbread and Christmas.
These are also perfect when you need some quick and easy holiday activities for your class. They work great for early release days, special schedules, the day before a school break, before or after a field trip, etc.
Made just for kindergarten, this resource includes:
- Binder covers and spines as well as storage bin labels
- Editable sub forms such as:
· Letter to the guest teacher
· Class list
· Class schedule
· Daily schedule
· Classroom management tool
- Literacy, math, and writing worksheets
- Science and social studies activities for gingerbread and Christmas
- No prep literacy and math activity mats with I Can cards (perfect for centers)
- Time filler games with optional follow-up student pages to stretch the activity
- Teacher led Listen and Color activities could also be used as time fillers
Use a binder or plastic bin to store these so you can access them quickly. A binder cover and spine and storage bin label are included for easy organization.
The worksheets were designed to be ready to go at the last minute, so most only require pencils and crayons. There are a few pages that also require scissors and glue.
The print-and-go reading and math activity mats can be used for centers when you’re in a pinch. Supplies needed for these mats are plastic cubes or plastic bears, dice, spinners, and dry erase markers. Teacher directions and “I Can” cards are included.
The time filler activities and games can be printed and prepped ahead of time. Simply laminate, cut them apart, and store them on a metal ring.
The time fillers are a great way to incorporate science and social studies into your day. Each activity has a corresponding worksheet that can be added to extend the activity if needed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.