Roll and Race Kindergarten Math | Roll and Cover Math Games
Roll and Race Kindergarten math games include 33 no prep math game mats that offer practice for a variety of Kindergarten math skills. These roll and cover math games work well as partner games or as independent work.
Math skills included:
- number recognition
- number words
- addition and subtraction
- missing numbers
- counting on
- one more and one less
- 2D shapes and 3D shapes
- comparing numbers
To use independently:
- Print the math game boards on color paper.
- Slide them into a page protector or laminate.
- Students can use dry-erase markers or small manipulatives as they “roll and race”.
- You can also print the game boards and use them as consumable activities where students color the spaces.
To play with a partner:
- Each student will need a copy of the game board.
- Then, they will need either a writing utensil or manipulatives to cover their Roll and Race game board.
- Players will also need dice to share.
How to play:
Students will take turns rolling the dice. They will select the first available space from that column and solve the math problem. For example, if they roll a two, they will look at column two and solve the first math problem at the bottom of the game board. To solve math problems, students will add, subtract, or identify a number or shape. The first player to reach the top of a column wins.
Other ideas for use:
Utilize these differentiated math game boards in your small group to remediate targeted skills. These also work great for morning tubs, fast finishers, or independent math centers.
For more Kindergarten math games to check out:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.